Detailing and Post Delivery Protection

I picked up the Berunda (the name I have given the Jimny and which means the One that can overcome any obstacle) on 15th July and immediately after seeing the Celestial Blue color I realized the need for either a PPF or Ceramic coating at a minimum. The darker shade while it looks great right now, is bound to be a scratch magnet and the color can also fade a bit over time.

So I went to Triah Detailers in Yelahanka yesterday and left the Berunda for detailing and ceramic coating while I am off to Chennai this week.

Here are some images from the detailing center. I will post more images to this thread as and when I get the images.

2 Likes

Great going Sanjay, I think this is the best thing to do. Adding protection right at the beginning will keep the paint preserved and the gloss sealed in properly. Glad to see the Jimny being pampered. Wish you lots of happy memories with the Jimny.

The Berunda is now ready and all sparkling! Can’t wait to take to the steering.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :+1:t3:

Does MSIL offer alternate tyre options straight out if the showroom?

I am not sure they do. What some of our forum members have done is go straight to the tyre shop and get the upgrade done.

They don’t but the general consensus is that tyre upgrades don’t void warranty as much as rim upgrade does.

Thanks. Tires are expensive and some shops may not give a good deal for the stock ones. It’s a shame MSIL did not include this option.

Perhaps they are waiting to see how the models perform in the market and then maybe add options. It’ll be awesome if we could customise the car before purchase the way RE does for its bikes.