Smell Issue inside the cabin

Hey guys, anyone facing smell issue inside the cabin when crossing near a dump or crossing a truck with excessive smoke.
Either this is actually an issue or am I just thinking it too much and a little leak here and there is okay.
I have complaint it to service centre, they agreed it is there and have adjusted the fresh air flaps too but the smell still remains although lesser.
Please share your inputs, thanks in advance.

It’s normal for such outside odour to enter the cabin and no car is 100% sealed for air for safety purposes.

I noticed the same in my ISUZU MUX. When enquired from service center, they say that there are so many pores in every car that it’s impossible to make the car airtight. Even if they try, it may lead to choking hazard. Seems logical. So much pollution in Indian roads that we have breath some whether we like it or not.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep the AC vents closed at all times, whenever you are in some clean environment you can open them. Keep checking the window time n again they tend to come down a little after a while.
This helped me a lot.