What is your Dream Jimny

So, Imagine you have your beloved Jimny with you right now. You also have all the mods and money. What will you do with your Jimny?
Format:

• Intro of what you want your Jimny to be capable of or what you use the Jimny for, or plan to use for.
  • Exterior Mods
  • Interior Mods
  • Engine Mods
  • Anything else
2 Likes

My Jimny is going to be my only car, so I’ll do occasional city runs, highway trips, looking forward to trails and expeditions as well.
My mods include:

Exterior:

• Anti Rust coating on the belly and silencer
  • 125/75/R15 tyres with white letterings if possible
  • 2 inch suspension upgrade for better highway driving dynamics.
  • bash plates for radial cups and diffs
  • Rain Visors
  • Since I booked a Zeta, Fog Lamps are going to be a nice mod for me
  • winch, that can hopefully be integrated behind the stock bumper.

Interior:

• Arm rest
  • Dash cam
  • organizer for sunshade and any other place if possible.
  • maybe a good altimeter set with compass and clinometer
  • covers for defogger wires at the rear. Why couldn’t Suzuki just give a decent cover there. I would like to learn more about the pennies they saved on that.
  • CB Radio and an antenna if that’s legal.

Engine

• Diff breathers
  • Diff locks
  • Snorkle
  • MAYBE a throttle controller tuned for mileage, but that’s about it.

Others

• a storage box at the rear bolted onto the M6 bolts for storing small items from shopping etc and a draw at the bottom with emergency supplies like first aid kit and puncture repair kit with inflator and if possible offroad kits like towing strap and shackles etc.
  • A couple of sunshades with suction cups.
  • pillows and tissues.
2 Likes

Video is in japanese but this video has so many different styles. I feel that Jimny is such a great platform to build your own version of it. The bumpers I’m not sure will be allowed in India but grills are ok to change and just those are making such a change in the appearance.

Transforming my Jimny into the ultimate overlanding beast:

The Dream:
Imagine this: dust swirling around my wheels as I conquer a rocky mountain pass, the panoramic view stretching out before me. My trusty Jimny, no longer just a cute city car, has morphed into a capable off-road machine, my loyal companion on any adventure.