What is your fuel efficiency?

So here’s a thread to start off your efficiency.
Some baselines :
AC running
City/highway/terrain
Tyres/mods to keep in mind.
Finally the magical number.

Here’s mine

1st tank up : 13 KMPL
Mostly city and highway and AC at 100%

2nd tank up : 11 KMPL
Mostly city and 30% highway
AC always on

Post first service,

3rd tank up
10.9 KMPL
Mostly city and 4x4 off-road event and about 30% highway at most.

All this on stock tyres.

1 Like

Hi.

I’ve been driving my Alpha Manual since a month now.
2500+ kms. Always measured tank to tank.

before 1st service
city drive - 10.5 KMPL
Highway drive - 12 KMPL

After 1st Service
City drive - 12.5 KMPL
Highway drive - 15.5 KMPL

Although 1st service is basic and i think the change in mileage is because of getting used to driving the vehicle in a more efficient way and understanding the dynamics.
Best performance between 70-90 KMPH. I’m expecting a better performance after engine oil change.

Another experience of hills. Went to Darjeeling.
4x4 a few times with 4 passengers and luggage - 12.5 KMPL in hills

A/C always on - highway and city
3-4 People always seated
stock tyres
tyre pressure as per company guidelines - Front 26 , Rear - 29

1 Like

Hi,
My first share here…
Got my Alpha automatic end Aug, Avg for 1st 400 km was barely 8 kmpl. 1st 400 km was within Gurgaon city. Did a Gurgaon-pune-Mumbai-gurgaon trip recently. The highest avg i got was 15.1 kmpl on highway. Overall avg on the display now shows 12.9 kmpl. AC always on, 3 passengers, stock tyres… Drove 80-100 kmph on highways with max of 110 kmph. Drove in pune city & thane city especially near the railway station area… Took kota, indore, dhule, pune, thane, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Bhilwara, deoli, lalsot route. Route consists of National & State highways
Regards
Nilesh

1 Like

Model: Alpha AT

Highway: 15.5 km/l (Thumkur to Pune, 770 km @ 90-110 kmph)
Highway (with cruise ctrl -100kmph): 14 km/l
City: 12.2 km/l (One month average in Mumbai during peak hours with auto-off switch on)
Off-road/Hill roads: 12 km/l

Tyre: Stock
AC: On auto, set at ~ 24 degrees
Tyre Pressure: 26 psi
Modifications: none
Total Km: 8200 Km

2 Likes

**Model : Zeta MT **
Highway : 20 (65kmph at 5th gear) 17-18 (90kmph)
City : 12 (B2B Traffic)
Completely Stock

I was amazed myself as to how much mileage you can achieve from this car even after it being a 4x4 on a petrol engine.
In my personal experience if you keep the rpm below 2000 you get the best mileage, the moment you start pushing it into higher rev the mileage takes a massive hit.
In city bumper to bumper traffic i am barely getting 11-12 no matter how easy i drive.

Hi,

I have a white Alpha AT Jimmy. Upgraded the tyres to 215/75/15 …Average mileage in city / highway even after second service and over 5K kms, is about 10.9kmpl

Hello, Not Sure about MT. However, ~10-11 kmpl seems to be the real mileage for AT Jimny’s.